Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nothing says summer like....

Nothing says summer like a wicker summer purse...so girlie !  I had one of these in high school  by Aigner and I bought it at the Fashion Shop in Columbus, Indiana ( the things we remember?).

I picture this with a great vintage day dress, flats, a big hat and of course a picnic in Central Park...sweet!  These were all found thrifting , of course, and I paid no more than $4.00 for each one of them.  Check out the beautiful, perfect vintage lining ...that purse will be going to a new home next week as I will be having lunch with a good friend who is originally from New Orleans and is prim and girlie. She can be a  real southern belle or a real Jersey girl - whatever she needs to be at the moment and I love her spunk...she will love the purse!

Remember to make a gift of thrift... really search for that perfect thing... make it as unique as the person you are buying it for....( and it is so much fun).

P.S.  Going to the last day of the Morrow Methodist Church Turnover Sale tomorrow...should be fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment